Friday, November 6, 2009

Pocket Of Sunshine

A dress that zips up the back will bring a husband and wife together.
 
Hey. Today, my schoolmate were enjoying reading their new 'Buletin SKTM2'. First time dalam history weyh. Ada buletin camni:( Ala-ala Sri Bangsar gittu xD Pergh, aku tak beli pun:D  I wonder, this year is the most astonashing year. Don't you think so? Because this year juga ada Aptitude Test, ada itu ini and blahsss. Lucky you and me:D

Gosh, nak tau tak? I gained 92 for SV. Heee:D Eee, nak SV terbaik oh. Cause last exam, SV saya 98. So, ada harapan kot nak dapat, KOT. My KT was like_____. Gained 'ball' for that. 71%. How awesome kan? 3 pupils gained an apple. Bagus punya Murni:D Hmm, my boyfriends went to Pangkor Island this morning. My class was like a 'peace class'. But, I still miss their mischievous.

Eh, I updated my Wordpress. Setelah sekian lamanya berhabuk pada tahun 2007, kalini hari bersejarah update for 2009. Gahah xD Syg ah nak delete.
WORDPRESS

No comments: