Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Poker Dot

A friend doesn't go on a diet because you are fat.


Heyya. I supposed to answer Living Skills paper today, but I dind't. Wait, I think few classes dind't answer it. Thank God! Study again -_-. Grr, I think all those living skills datas are starting to run away. I played Uno many times during 'Living Skills examination'. Sampai balik yaaa:) I think this year, 6th grader pupils are such an irritating. Wait, not all of them. Cause they dind't pay for school dinner at hotel, so 6th grader can't go. Sad;(

Gosh, I have a good news too. I dapat Anugerah Cemerlang babyyyy. Gahah, for 5As exam je. Can't wait for 21 Nov. Plus, Children's Day is coming on 16th Nov. My school will probably give students free food. Ayaya, UPSR results is coming. You know I want cha, 5As;)

No comments: