Friday, May 21, 2010

459

How many weeks I dind't update this so-called online screen journal? 3 weeks, heh. I have many things to do this month. Like ; 
  • Dozens of sheeba  folio
  • Study for exams - which means I have to enlarge my brain's gig.
  • Practise a lot for my piano pieces - Yamaha and ABRSM
  • Get ready for my UPSR 5A's Hi-Tea :D
  • Fasting -on hot 'summer' school days. HEH.
Can you imagine that I have to do 3 tae folios in a same time? Okay, tae and sheeba means shit in Tagalog and Korean. The Sivic folio was tottally sheeba! My so called 'lovely' teacher asked me to write the school rules in the folio? I wasted my paper a lot. Nah, it's a past tense. What can I do -,- For History folio, my parent's won't let me to do. Why? Cos the teacher ask me to photocopy my parents + grandparents confidential document such as IC, academic certs and blabla. Isn't that confidential? Just for a bloody PMR? Oh, God! Even my English teacher disagree with the folio. Yesterday, one of my classmate said there's a Living Skills folio after the kerja kayu project. WTT? Urgh, todo hastio! -,-

So far, I managed to learn some languages. Such as Korean, Mandarin / Cantonese and blabla. HAHA. Credits to ze internet and lovely schoolmates! Auf wiedersehen - means goodbye in German!

No comments: