Sunday, May 23, 2010

460

Hey earthlings. Today was kinda, a so-called bad day. But so-called happy day for Navishaa. Happy birthday makcik! Firstly, I have been scolded by my piano teacher. Waa, just a little tiny part *it's not even 1 bar* also kena marah like I can't play the whole song. Second, my mom said I'm a cemerkap girl. Just because her fork terjatuh. Cause the fork was wet, memangla terjatuh. Oh, God. It's just an ordinary fork that she bought from Langkawi. Not the Corelle that she bought from US or Royal Albert in UK. Pequenas cosas como una escena de uno de el mundo? Heh, todo lo que. Como que me importa.

But, there's one thing could make 23 of May 2010 was a happy day too. Check this link below! Congrats to Alya Chan and Riha J too :)

1 comment:

Riha J said...

teehee
mira, thx!
congrats to you too :D