Saturday, December 12, 2015

College Life : Semester 2

In the name of Allah, most gracious and most merciful, I begin my post with.

This is a live update all the way from KMKN. Basically, this is my very first time I update from the north.




I am currently in semester 2, which started one month ago. Remember that I've told you I was so freaked out about my semester 1 results?





Syukur alhamdulillah, I didn't expect that much but what I've received is totally beyond my expectation. I managed to received the Anugerah Sijil Pengarah, or usually people called it Dean's List (apparently we don't have a dean here). 

I was indeed, in state of tears of joy when I clicked on the exam's slip results. All my efforts and doa has finally payed off, alhamdulillah. My folks, of course they were very indeed extremely proud of me. I still remember during the early semester, I was that girl who often burst into tears for getting those sorts of average results. Kept thinking what if I gonna be kick out from the college and sorts. Throughout semester 1, I managed to hiked my marks gradually, despite my carry marks weren't that high. But alhamdulillah, I managed to obtain A for subjects that I didn't expected. 

Basically, this is gonna be my very own catalyst for my semester 2.

Semester  2 has been a good start for me. I just obtained my quiz results and alhamdulillah it was way much more better than quiz results during my semester 1. Managed to beat some of the smartypants was unexpected....but nah. That wasn't my main target. My main aim is not to beat all those geniuses, but I study for a self reflection. I've realized whatever we do, all we need is blessings from Allah and of course from your folks, teachers and creatures around you. Insya Allah, Allah will facilitates every difficulties for you. 

My main mistake during semester 1, I was so worried about the possible outcomes - which it was indeed bad for my mind subconscious. Remember the DUIT principle that I've wrote? I accidentally omitted the tawakal, which is reliance on Allah on whatever you do. Lesson learnt for semester 1. Much more positively me for semester 2.

Semester 2 is rather exhausted, but I enjoyed it with so much fun. Participated in music club is one of the best thing that I can currently do other than those speaking stuff. Playing piano is my main therapy, which is I can do it on every Wednesday evening. Yay!


I'm gonna have my exam next week, so do wish me best of luck :)
Think like a proton, always positive.




No comments: