Monday, October 5, 2009

I Wanna

Hey. No time so no update heh? So far, I'm feeling better! After Electone Recital haritu. Dapat cert pula tu. So, bertambah-tambah cert aku! Hoyeah! Tambah 2 nak masuk 20++. Oh yeahohyeah! Ngee:D I'm gonna take Feqah and Jawi paper tomorrow. So, wish me luck:) And other papers too. Oh no-no. I afraid Arabic paper. Urggh! Few days left to merdeka. Then, I have to study History, Maths, Geography, and Science subjects for Form 1 already. Paling best, of course History and Geo maa. Science pun okay.
 
Why Form 1 takleh belajar Biology? Omg, Bio best gila babi! Nyeh, part yang best if tak silap Miosis kot. Lebih kurang ah spelling tu. If budak2 yg fikir lucah a.k.a blue, confirm dapat score A+++. Cause most yang belajar about sperm, estrogen, daughter cell and blahhs. Sorry morry if cakap merapu tah pape ya:D
 
Next year, I'm gonna take Grade 6 Yamaha Examination too. Haha, satu lagi grade. Grade 5 boleh jadi teacher dahh. Waktu tu Form 3:D  FYI, Yamaha Examination lain sikit. Not like ABRSM kena Grade 8 baru teacher. I started piano lesson during 4 year s old tauu:)Ambil diploma of music blabla semua.Whoa, no more rest. So, I better start everything this year.

 I changed my mind. I signed up for Mwt school, but I don't want it ! I want SMK Sungai Pusu! Infront of my house je. Jalan tak sampai 5 mins. FYI, SMKSP is a cluster school. It is located near with UIA. Dekatla juga. CLICK HERE And, sekolah ni sekolah angkat Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein.
 
 KUALA LUMPUR 24 Jan. - Sekolah bestari akan dinaikkan taraf kepada sekolah kluster jika mencatatkan pencapaian cemerlang dari segi prestasi akademik dan kokurikulum.
Menteri Pelajaran, Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein berkata, salah satu sekolah bestari yang akan dinaikkan taraf kepada sekolah kluster tidak lama lagi ialah Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan (SMK) Sungai Pusu di Gombak.
Petikan akhbar Utusan Online

No comments: