Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cancer Facts Just Stuck In The Middle Of My Head

You read the title, it may sounds melodramatic. Yeah, I guess so. I almost complete my folio for Community Service Program. For REAL! And my belly doesn't feel so good. Same as the day I performed for Merdeka Pentomin on Monday. Sorry readers. I just wish I can hack my teacher's Facebook account too see the photos and steal some. Haha. Since my brain is full of History and Geography facts and I wanna have some rest, I think wanna share with you some palabras de amor ? Don't get wrong. I'm not in love with anybody. But sometimes I just wish a perfect guy, I mean close to perfection guy,would say all these words - to me.


These are my faves.

365 Days dreaming of you,
8760 Hour thinking of you,
525600 Mins missing you,
315360000 Milisec just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me.

The sun wouldn't be Red, 
the sea wouldn't be blue,
the stars wouldn't be bright, 
I wouldn't be happy without you.

If someone you love hurts you and you cry a river, built a bridge and get over it.


But I loathe this if this happen to me.


The hardest part of loving someone is knowing now it's the time to let go and to say good bye.

 

I wanna be like them, someday.

No comments: