Friday, September 24, 2010

How To Feel The Spirit Of Love

Hey readers. I bet most of my just read my typical emotional posts. Well, where can I express my thoughs if it's not blog? Back to my so-called journal of life. I went to school with a big smile on my face because I can stay in Form 5 class since Wednesday. Only my classmates know how much peaceful the class is. No rubbish and noises. So, I can study with so ease. Now, let see what I did today.

  • Plucked the guitar too much, and I can play Belaian Jiwa song very well.  
  • My left arm just received an injection.
  • Dozens of homework.
  • Need to revise all of the subjects syllabus.
  • Sleep and die and woke up.

 Now, my left arm is like you put a big rock on it. Gees. Since I have been Youtubing too much lately,  I just want to give you a list of romantic songs from classics, modern and country period. Now, go to Youtube and search for these songs. Are you ready to feel the love? <3

Classics
  • Everything I Do – Bryan Adams
  • I Just Called To Say I Love You - Stevie Wonder
  • My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion 
  • A Whole New World - Aladdin 
  • You're my everything - Santa Esmeralda ( I feel like crying singing this song)
Modern
  • You and Me - Lifehouse
  • Breath - Anna Nalick
  • Can I Have This Dance? - Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron 
  • Hero - Enrique Iglasias
  • Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning
  • You're Beautiful - James Blunt
Country
  • Strawberry Wine - Deana Carter
  • Without You - Dixie Chicks 
  • Raining On Sunday - Keith Urban

No comments: