Tuesday, June 22, 2010

471

Hola! I woke up with a fear last morning. Who doesn't? My friend said most of the students decrease their marks. I felt like, I've been bullying by my exam results. My specific enemy.When I reached school, I managed to chat with my friends since we don't have any assembly. Yeap, I miss them a lot. I miss being a 1st grader kid too.

Guess what? I managed to get A's for all subjects that I received today, so far. I increased a lot for my Geography and Religious Study. I also gave presents to my belated birthday friends. Hehe, so for the late presents friends! I can't deny that Amirul's essay was extremely doozy. Hmm, nevermine. I'll try to write a better essay next time. Nyeh, I managed to beat him in other subjects too :D

As I grow to understand life less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.

No comments: