Friday, July 16, 2010

481

 Location : England

It's freakin Friday today - so I went to school a lil' bit late. Nah, it's 10 minutes before Maths period. Did some Maths revision during the period. Heh, I wanted to learn Polygons so badly. During recess time, I was fooling around with Kimberly at the canteen without eating anything. Since I dind't eat anything, I went Coop school to bought Chupa Chups. For God sakes, lots of students went to Coop just to photostate some worksheets? So, I had to waited around 10 minutes until I can bought my favourite Chupa Chups. 

Had BM after that and learned some new pharases. 96.5% of the class sounded so sleepy. Haha. Well, I got an opportunity to ate my Chupa Chups lollipop in class. Hehe. So, I practised choral speaking in the class during English period today. You know what? I started to miss Melawati 2 already! Cos we used the Melawati 2 choral speaking script. So, I felt the love in 1M. You know, Melawati 1 + 2 = 1M= 1 Malaysia. Haha.
Can't wait for the choral speaking performance :)

No comments: