Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Apples

I'm getting famish:D

From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity.

Yaww. I brought Cluedo to school today. And I'm the greatest detective ever.:D Actually, most of my buddies won the game. Needless to say, they're an expert in this game. No offence guys. Observed some dudes were playing Pictionary. The weirdest game ever. If I play this game, people can't make a differentship between a cat and a tiger. I was born too play musical instruments, not drawing:)

Guess what was happening at school. There's a motivater came to our school. I swear, it was such a loss who doesn't came to school today. Free show for 6th grader. LOL! Included Level 1 pupils who stayed outside the hall. Ask my classmates to tell you. I'm a such a good girl, don't want to add any sin right now:DDD

OMG ! Aiman is reading my blog. Hello monitor:)

No comments: