Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Malaysia!

 See the white / pinkish part? That is Malaysia.

Hi everyone! I just received my position in class yesterday. I got number 6, which is quite good. Now, I am so bored right now. I wish I can share something with you guys like I did it on the last post. Remember? About the Facebook. Well, if you realise at the 'Hosting' section in my blog, there's a flag counter visitors. From what I observed, I can see that people from different countries came to my blog. I would like to say millions of thank you to you, my dear readers. Since you always read about my story of life, let me tell you some facts about Malaysia for this post.

The Federation of Malaysia comprises of Peninsular Malaysia made up of 11 states, 3 federal territories and the states of Sabah and Sarawak in Borneo. It is located between 2 and 7 degrees north of the Equator, Peninsular Malaysia is separated from the states of Sabah and Sarawak by the South China Sea. To the north of Peninsular Malaysia is Thailand while its southern neighbor is Singapore. Sabah and Sarawak are bounded by Indonesia while Sarawak also shares a border with Brunei. That means Malaysia is in Asia. Most of my overseas friend doesn't know where on Earth is Malaysia. Maybe Malaysia is quite small in the map. But now, most of the people know about Malaysia. Right?

If I wanna tell you about Malaysia history, it won't enough for me to tell you in this post. But you can still search it on Google or Wikipedia. Now, shall we move on to Malaysia culture? Malays, Chinese, Indians and many other ethnic groups have lived together in Malaysia for generations. All these cultures have influenced each other, creating a truly Malaysian culture.The largest ethnic groups in Malaysia are the Malays, Chinese and Indians. In Sabah and Sarawak, there are a myriad of indigenous ethnic groups with their own unique culture and heritage.

What makes Malaysia unique is the diversity of our peoples? Our prime minister, has adopted the spirit of 1Malaysia in our people. 1Malaysia’s goal is to preserve and enhance this unity in diversity which has always been our strength and remains our best hope for the future. 

I think that's all for now. I am sorry if the informations that I gave you are not that interesting and little. I dind't tell you about the cuisine, interesting destination, holidays and festivals and manymore! Like I said, you can always search it on Google. There are lots of information you can find it out. Anyway, thanks a lot for reading this! Selamat tinggal! (bye-bye in Malay)

 Malaysia boleh! :D


xoxo,
Najwa Amira.

No comments: