Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Waiting




Maths


Hell yeah.Tomorrow is Maths.I'm quite weak at this subject,although i get this 90++.Most of the pupils weak at this subject too.Our life isn't complete without Maths.Profit,add,subtract,divide and etc.Someone,help me to get 100 on this paper?:D However,a few left days to go:)


Farewell Party


I currently can't wait for the Farewell Party.Murni-ers and Wawasan-ers only okey?I've plan to bring some snacks.


Compo


I read the PMR compositions today.The English flows very well.And i read this quote.

"It's gonna be legend-... wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is DAIRY! "

Okey,I forgot who made this quote.:D


Heyy you,if you want to list the couple things,it's up to you.List up at the comment section okey?Thx:D

No comments: