Saturday, August 1, 2009

Apart

A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.

Meet Yunee,my besties since 3rd Grader



Hey.What a vapid day.I don't have any class today.Except for the tuition thing.My parents went out for a course early in the morning.I'm just stuck in this lonely house alone.You expect me to study?Nah,it would not be last longer.I just wish someone would company me.I prefer study group rather than study alone.Or I fall asleep just like that.


My ears in pain.I forgot to remove my earphone when I was sleeping.Ain't no me!My ears are bloody red right now.I though it was awesome schmawesome.I don't have any homework baybeh!I've finished all of em at school.Now what?I just such a day-dreamer at home.Boredom strikes.Vapid.I don't know what to do.I just can't study alone!That's the matter infact.I'm bored.Ahh,it's already 1st August.It means,one month to go.And that means,4 more months to 2010!Heh,I'm thinking to much.I suppose,thinking about this creepy exam,first.

No comments: