Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Say Okay

A poet's autobiography is his poetry. Anything else is just a footnote.


Hey.Maybe my body temperature doesn't gave me permission to blogging yesterday.Nahh,nevermine.I'm okay.I received my Secondary School form today.Yay!I picked Melawati,of course.Let my parents handle with SAB.I get an oppurtanity to go to hostel too.Nah,I don't want to go.My parents won't let me too.Hee:) I'm sitting on the front row.This is a big problem.The problematic is,the teacher will easily moniter my work.Grr,I don't wanna sit at the first row.I want my old and original place.That's all.Blahhs.I'm currently gained 3As.Waiting for Science and English.

Yayy!At last,my feelings "IMY like hell" has vanished!Yes,I'm happy hip-hip-hooray!I met my classmates.Teeehee:) My life is much happier and cheerful,every single day.

No comments: