Thursday, July 2, 2009

Breezy




Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate



You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.

One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...

And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.

Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with.



Hey life tracker.I've just got back from Amal's blog.I'm pretty sure that you will be a Xanga addict.Yeah,we're addicted to Miss Swift and Mr Archu,don't we?Heee.Wow,
i never though that second last Upsr trial would be this okey.Maths and Science were quite easy.Asking God if he could give me 5As.

My dearest tuition friends,i would like to repeat.Get your own ideas you copywhore.By the way,our teacher gave us a test.So,use your smarty brain to 'think' about the test,you bloody ass.I'm sick and tired of you CTRL+C-ing my essays.Ehh,did you know CTRL+C?Dude,you will so not going to get 100%.But you will get an error.

Give yourself some shots on your smarty brain so you would have a pretty brilliant essays and not those "Heylo humans!I'm miserable and let's take a look at what I copied from NajwaAmira's essays and you can tell me how fun my brilliant essays are.Lalaweeeweee.You really can cause instant irritation,bitcho.


I'm sure you're tired of my everyday babblings in this online-screen thing.Whatsoever.And that's why i signed up this blog.It's my pathetic diary online screen.
And You have no right to ruin it biatch :) It's like,Welcome To My Life song by Simple Plan.I'm very heart that song.I think,it's a part of my life.Don't you think?

p/s:Psst,this is my 301 post.I signed this blog since 10th.From childish,to matured writing:)


The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.

No comments: