Sunday, July 26, 2009

Intelligent


Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires


-Ekbal called me a giraffe.At least giraffe,rather than an elephant:D


Hey people.Sorry for my absence :) Heh,I have to do 5 metres of homework everyday.Not to forget,revision too.Well,at least I released my tension already.I went to Pavillion last evening.My mom wanted to get herself a handbag.So,we're headed to Nine West.I dind't get anything.Nahh,doesn't matter.Nothing much in Pavillion.The clothes were just lame.I going to shopping at Langkawi and UK,after UPSR.

I started my exam pieces today.It was quite hard.Expecially the chromatic skills.My fingers are way exhausted now.But,nevermine.The song patheticly soothing and relaxing.So,I not really tension to learn that song.Blabla.I also have to transpose this cat song into E flat major.Urgh,I have to find all those flats again.

No comments: