Monday, July 6, 2009

Sunshiney Day

Heyya.As you don't know,i dind't go my religion school almost 2 weeks.Hee.Okey,no matter what,i've been selected for an exam,represent my school.It's like a competition,but it's not.Only 10 people selected,including me:D I always dind't comme to school,but i still can get top 3.The secret is,don't forget to study.That's my secret from Year 1 until now.Heee.

Whatever.I just knew that one of my friends has this disease.H1N1 a.k.a swine flu.Whoa,i've quite shocked.But,thank God.He's health just came back to normal.He just can't come to school.Or else,our school will be close.Hee!3 other kids in Setapak Indah also have that disease.OMG,i don't want that disease.I don't want to eat 8 doses of medicine.Eww!

Thought I knew you for a minute but I'm not so sure.

No comments: