Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Reactno


Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.


Hey.School was okay.Nothing much.Ahh,I took a wrong medicine.It should be the non-sleepy cough drugs.Made me sleepy all day long.Simillar as sleeping pills.It's like taking a million of drugs.And I can't be the most hyper-active singer in class today.Haishh.I'm listening too much Emo music today.Oh come on,who loves to get 15th place in your class?I hate it.Although I gained 5As.What a shame.My friends were standing on the top ten ranking.Me,just standing on an idiotic number.

Kimberly seems to be notice of my behaviour lately.I'm no longer an Indipendent singer in class.No more jokes.No more movies or dramas.Kimberly,you're such a good friend.You notice of my everyday an annoiying and irritating behaviour.I don't know that you're miss my F sharp voice.Teehee :) I can't wait to let you go.40 days left.I wanna online 24 hours per day,outingoutingouting,my dream cellphone,Langkawi Island.What else?Anything missing?Oh yeah,chat more and more with Emelia Bahari and Balqis and Zeka.

Yess!I did it.Please be envy with it.

No comments: