Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vintage

Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music.


Yawww.Haha,I'm happy.My Science folio a.k.a Report is already finish.Yay!This report thing doesn't take a long time to do.It is only in 10 minutes.Heh,the most instant report that I ever made.Aha,I played Restaurant City already!No wonder my friends were getting addicted with it.I just played only a few minutes.Hehe.At last,I became a singer again at school last morning :)

Saturday is coming.My school are having this Mini Sports for Level 1 pupils.And Monday,it's gonna be a holiday.Yay!
Finally,an exotic getaway.Okay,maybe the word isn't avant garde. But still,I have this State Examination.Included next week.So,I have to put more effort for this two exams.Nevermine,I just want to get 5As.That's all.

No comments: